CICLOPS posted a new picture of Mimas against a ring-shaded Saturn, reminiscient of the special release image from October. This view was taken during the most recent periapse a few weeks ago.
Monday, January 31, 2005
- Name: Jason Perry
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work for the Cassini Imaging team, usually processing Titan and Enceladus images and making maps of Titan based on our images. When I am not working or studying, I'm...I forget. I watch a lot of movies I guess.
- Rock 'n' Roll is out of this world!
- The latest on DISR images
- How Europe's Media Landed On Titan - Another Obser...
- Discussion on the Dark Terrain: Part II
- Followup: Outer Planet Data Analysis Funding
- Mimas, Enceladus, and Rhea images
- DISR Ask an Expert with Mike Bushroe
- Followup: Spotlight on Mimas
- And this is why we use special filters....