Thursday, February 17, 2005
- Name: Jason Perry
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work for the Cassini Imaging team, usually processing Titan and Enceladus images and making maps of Titan based on our images. When I am not working or studying, I'm...I forget. I watch a lot of movies I guess.
- Wrinkles, Flows, and Leopard Spots, Oh My!!
- Enceladus Raw Image posted
- Titan Radar Image: Multi-Ring Impact Basin
- Titan Radar image: Cat Scratches
- 1st Enceladus Image posted
- T3 Image: North Polar Haze Layers
- New Keck view of Titan
- New Mimas Image: Outsider Moon
- Near-IR Spectrum from Huygens
- More T3 Raw Images