Tuesday, August 02, 2005

50,000th Hit and Anniversary

Just noticed that the hit counter went over 50,000 over night, signalling a major milestone for this website. Titan Today has been on the web for only 6 months and has garned more interest than I could have ever expected. I did not design this website for everyone, it was designed for people interested in a little more of the "nitty-gritty" of outer solar system planetary science and the Cassini mission. The fact that so many people visit the site I feel is an indication of the interest in such unmanned missions, missions that continue the human desire to explore, reach out, and see what is beyond that next hill, not necessarily because the valley over might have microbes, but because it is THERE!

Anyways, I also wanted to say Happy Anniversary to my parents! They have been together for 30 years now, absolutely amazing. Congratulations to you both and I hope you have a great anniversary!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visit almost every day. I find your site the most concise review of Cassini developments on the web.

8/02/2005 10:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, your site is one of the best sources for information on Cassini. Without your blog, I would habe missed most of the smaller encounters.

8/02/2005 10:43:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Jason -- you've got a once-in-a-lifetime experience working on the Cassini mission, and it's a real treat to get behind-the-scenes scoop from your blog!!

8/02/2005 11:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jason. The image of the tger stripes showing the warm regions is great! You guys keep up the good work! I will see you around.

8/02/2005 01:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As your unofficial blog antagonist, I tip my hat as well.

We can't hear enough about Cassini, which, ironically, I am of the opinion will teach us more than anyone in the design, DELIVERY or execution of this mission imagine.

8/02/2005 03:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Here's to 50,000 more hits, and years more of Cassini at Saturn. :)

8/02/2005 03:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations and thanks again, Jason!

8/02/2005 10:30:00 PM  
Anonymous Untitled said...

Great read thankks

10/11/2023 10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home