The index for the September issue of Icarus is now online. Icarus is the journal for the American Astronomical Society's Division of Planetary Science. A number of outer satellite papers are in this issue:
- Thermal response of Iapetus to an eclipse by Saturn's rings by G. Neugebauer, K. Matthews, P.D. Nicholson, B.T. Soifer, I. Gatley and S.V.W. Beckwith
- The Zamama–Thor region of Io: Insights from a synthesis of mapping, topography, and Galileo spacecraft data by David A. Williams, Laszlo P. Keszthelyi, Paul M. Schenk, Moses P. Milazzo, Rosaly M.C. Lopes, Julie A. Rathbun and Ronald Greeley
- Maps of Titan's surface from 1 to 2.5 μm by Athena Coustenis, Mathieu Hirtzig, Eric Gendron, Pierre Drossart, Olivier Lai, Michel Combes and Alberto Negrão
- Photochemical processes on Titan: Irradiation of mixtures of gases that simulate Titan's atmosphere by Buu N. Tran, Jeffrey C. Joseph, Michael Force, Robert G. Briggs, Veronique Vuitton and James P. Ferris
- Condensed species in Titan's atmosphere: Identification of crystalline propionitrile (C2H5CN, CH3CH2CN) based on laboratory infrared data by R.K. Khanna
The paper by Williams et al. is a good one. It gives a great description of the 2001 eruption at Thor.