Wednesday, February 09, 2005

New Huygens Panorama from Rene Pascal

Rene Pascal has posted a new panorama he created using the publically released Huygens raw images. This is one of the more accurate panoramas created by enthusiasts to date, both in terms of geometry and photometric correction. The flat-fielding steps he uses are very well done and I commend him for trying that out. I wish I had thought to do that. I've even tried them out using the image processing software we have and it seems to work quite well :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As always, Jason, thanks for posting this! It's very, very, cool. Clearly the best so far. Titan is finally, slowly, becoming a *place* for me.

2/09/2005 11:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops. That was me, Gsnorgathon.

2/09/2005 11:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home