Here is an image I put together from a released image from the last encounter with feature names added. This is the area that will be covered tomorrow. Hopefully this will help facilitate discussions, like being able to reference points to identify a feature.
Tuesday, March 08, 2005
- Name: Jason Perry
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work for the Cassini Imaging team, usually processing Titan and Enceladus images and making maps of Titan based on our images. When I am not working or studying, I'm...I forget. I watch a lot of movies I guess.
- Enceladus-1 Mission Description
- Raw images of the Day
- Enceladus Rev 004 Coverage Map
- This Week's Encounters
- New Rhea Image: Rhea's Crescent
- Cassini Sees Mimas and Janus Mutual Event
- Cassini Significant Events for 2/24/05 - 03/02/05
- Astronomy and Sky and Telescope Titan Special Issu...
- New ISS Movie: Cassini's Private Eclipse
- New Mimas Movie: Mimas on the Move