Antonin Bouchez's group has posted a new image of Titan showing their view of the surface from the other night. Compare the view above to the approximately concurrent view from Cassini.
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
- Name: Jason Perry
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work for the Cassini Imaging team, usually processing Titan and Enceladus images and making maps of Titan based on our images. When I am not working or studying, I'm...I forget. I watch a lot of movies I guess.
- First Set of T3 Raw images posted
- Planetary Society T3 Preview Article
- Press Release: Scientists Release Audio Huygens Se...
- DISR Flat-field
- T3 Coverage Plot
- Coverage Plot for this week's Enceladus encounter
- Low-Res raw Titan Images Posted
- Wonderful new Huygens-DISR mosaic by Rene Pascal
- Huygens Processing
- Cassini Significant Events 02/03/05 - 02/09/05