Wednesday, April 13, 2005
- Name: Jason Perry
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work for the Cassini Imaging team, usually processing Titan and Enceladus images and making maps of Titan based on our images. When I am not working or studying, I'm...I forget. I watch a lot of movies I guess.
- New Dione Image: Saturn-lit Surface
- Titan-5 Flyby Info
- Huygens Flat-fielded MRI images
- New Tethys Image: Eye of Tethys
- VIMS images of Titan
- Raw Images of the Day
- BBC News: Titan probe's pebble 'bash-down'
- LPSC Notes Part 4
- LPSC Notes Part 3
- LPSC Notes Part Two