Friday, July 29, 2005

DPS 2005 Abstracts online

Abstracts for the Division of Planetary Sciences (DPS) meeting in Cambridge, England in early September are now online. DPS abstracts are much shorter than LPSC abstracts (which are practically mini-papers) and are notorious for saying everything and nothing. However, there are some interesting talks and posters described here, that I would view, if I were going... For vanity purposes, the abstracts I am a co-author, and thus will be very disappointed if you don't go to if you are attending the conference (I'm not going, but I'll know, trust me, I'll know).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Taken as a whole, these abstracts describe a system that is much stranger and difficult to interpret than expected.

Keep a close eye on future gravity studies, if any of the odd-ball claims I have been making are correct, the closest pass to Enceladus should reveal gravity anomalies that are impossible to model within the density range of expected surface materials (water ice and hydrocarbons).

8/08/2005 08:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home