Thursday, March 24, 2005
- Name: Jason Perry
- Location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
I work for the Cassini Imaging team, usually processing Titan and Enceladus images and making maps of Titan based on our images. When I am not working or studying, I'm...I forget. I watch a lot of movies I guess.
- New Enceladus Image: Stressed-out Enceladus
- New Enceladus Image: Sliced-up Craters
- New Enceladus Image: Transition on Enceladus
- New Janus Image: Janus Rides the Rings
- New Dione Image: Far-off Fractures
- Planetary Society: Something Funny Is Going on at ...
- Cassini RADAR altimetry
- Raw Images...of the day
- New Hyperion Raw image
- Nature.com article on Enceladus' atmosphere