New images posted...
Update 2: Feel free to discuss the images in comments...
Update 3: Changed some links to CICLOPS versions without truncated lines.
- Global Scale image #1
- Global Scale image #2
- The Straight Scarp, the Alan Wrench Fracture, and the crater chain
- Okay, I'm at a loss for words (south of the preceding image)
- Highest resolution image (~25 m/pixel)
- Dunyazad and Shahrazad craters (look at those fractures in their interiors)
- Cone in middle of crater + criss-crossing straight scarp
- Thin fractures draping over craters + Enceladean bedrock
- More odd fracturing and wrinkle terrain
- Cycloidal ridges near south pole
- Enceladus badlands and grooves
- 1.5 km tall cliff seen near limb (seen last month head-on near center of image)
- Harran Sulci and Diyar Planitia